1.22.2010

First Fire!

We had our first fire in our fireplace last night!
We used a fire log that was left by the previous owners, which gave off a little bit of heat and lasted for a couple hours.


We have yet to purchase a much needed fireplace screen. We registered for one at Pottery Barn and may use our gift cards to buy it I think it's only available online so maybe we'll order it, if we don't find one locally. For now I was just careful not to set myself on fire as I warmed up in front of the flames.

The PB set also has matching tools, which apparently we needs since I discovered that our are really more for decoration. I tried poking the log (the directions said not to) and the poker fell apart. No wonder the woman who owned the Pcola house left it when she sold the house to S.

Stumble This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments make our day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...